welcome to my blog!

come inside and view the visual delight that is my words and thoughts typed all in one convenient space know as blogger, enjoy the tantalising sensations of my witty vocabulary served on the golden platter of the internet, wonder through the elaborate crockenbouche's that are my blogs, and if you dare, try the sweet deserts know as hyperlinks and travel to a distant place to which your senses have never been,

neon lights

neon lights
universal is taking over the world and not just ours, universal now owns the wizarding world

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

major stuff up on my part!

i sent an email to Damian yesterday with a link to my post on summing it up and in the email i stuffed up! i went to put an anchor tag into the email and misspelt it (i put in a herf="..... instead of a href=" ...... or something like that) and now im shore i look like i don't know what the most important tag of all is!
any way their is nothing i can do about it now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit