welcome to my blog!

come inside and view the visual delight that is my words and thoughts typed all in one convenient space know as blogger, enjoy the tantalising sensations of my witty vocabulary served on the golden platter of the internet, wonder through the elaborate crockenbouche's that are my blogs, and if you dare, try the sweet deserts know as hyperlinks and travel to a distant place to which your senses have never been,

neon lights

neon lights
universal is taking over the world and not just ours, universal now owns the wizarding world

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my looooooooooooooooong day

ok, so i realise that my blog looks kinda empty, and thats because it is, but thats why i'm hear now, to fill up this space with interesting news from my life and i gotta say that the past 48 hours have been my most interesting in ages, mainly because i haven't sleep in that whole time! honestly i think i'm developing insomnia, because even after 48 hours of no sleep i'm not even tired, so here is my looooooooooooooooong day:
so yesterday everyone on centerlink got $5,000, which is great! BUT IM NOT ON CENTERLINK! all my friends are but i'm not, so phil (one of my lucky friends) decides that he has to much money and has to spend it, so after moving all his crap from lake albert to south campus in the morning and he see how big his room is he decides he wants a TV, a 50 inch TV, it is fucking massive! so on the way to the bank to withdraw his money (the cost would have maxed out his credit card for the day) we decide to have a look through a few music stores, and just on walking through phil decides to by himself a guitar (it was also his 18th birthday the day before so he also just got given a new violin as well).
basically the rest of that arvo we spent running round wagga but its just boring to write about so we will skip forward to when the TV arrives at phil's room (it had to be delivered because it wouldn't fit in my car), we get it set up (almost dropping it in the process) and realise that we have no ariel cable or cables to connect the commuter to it so we have to go back into town again (this is like the fourth time now and its like 6 o'clock). we get back to his room n i was going to stay to watch one movie just to christen the TV before i left, but then i get a phone call from alison:"hey do you guys wast to go to the botanical gardens with the others now?". of course we say yes (it wasn't like i have 3 assignments due in the next week!) and at that point someone decided do make a bad decision, a decision to bring goon.
all went well at the gardens, their for a few hours, get back to phil's place i'm fine, he is as sick as a dog, and sleeping on the floor, and i got the bed. after about 3 hours of starring at the celling i decide to put a movie on, i watch 'my best friends girl' twice, than 'oceans eleven', than 'oceans thirteen', at this point it is about 7:30 in the morning and i'm beginning to feel a bit under the weather... i'l leave the rest up to your imagination, but it was not a fun few hours for me, i felt much better after i can hold down my breakfast, and head back to my cottage for the next day.
so today was pretty boring after that, but it was long, i spent hours in the library researching my com123 assignment, than came back to my room to sit down at my computer and make shore i have done everything for my MPI assignment, and that is my very looooooooooooooooong day... so far, i still don't know if i will sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit