welcome to my blog!

come inside and view the visual delight that is my words and thoughts typed all in one convenient space know as blogger, enjoy the tantalising sensations of my witty vocabulary served on the golden platter of the internet, wonder through the elaborate crockenbouche's that are my blogs, and if you dare, try the sweet deserts know as hyperlinks and travel to a distant place to which your senses have never been,

neon lights

neon lights
universal is taking over the world and not just ours, universal now owns the wizarding world

Sunday, April 18, 2010

please don't fail me Damian!

ok, i know i haven't made a blog post since before the holidays but their is a good reason, i have no internet at home! well i do but i would give anyone one hundred dollars if they could get it to work for more than 5 seconds at a time. and the sad thing is i'm not even being sarcastic, because of our phone line being split i cant get a ADSL connection at my house so we have to have wireless internet, which is ridiculously expensive and because i live in Yanco their is no reception because the signal comes in from Narandera and merungle hill blocks our signal, it doesn't help that my house is double brick and cement rendered which is handy if their is a nuclear explosion but not if you want to make a phone call. we even have a booster arial (which just adds to the wires of this so called wireless system) that is suppose to pick up the smallest signals and amplify it but when their is only a miniscule signal to begin with the result is 2 out of the possible 5 bars of signal. (and even Telstra recommends that you don't use a signal that is bellow 3 bars). any way this is only the start of the problem! when i do connect to the internet it literally gives me 5 seconds of 2 bar signal than it drops to 0 bars, which results in an internet speed that is slower than dialup. so i have been very limited with my internet usage over the holidays, that being said nothing really happened over the holidays... except, i was on TV! yay, admittedly it was for only 3 seconds and i looked like an absolute tool, but still i was on TV, it was at the leeton sun rice festival, me and a friend are eating rice cakes and telling the camera man how good they are (mine was salt and vinegar and i had a cut on my lip, so it really stung when i ate it, but i still smiled and said it was great)
it was also my birthday on the first of April and i got one of the funnest april fools jokes i had had in years. i got a call from the police station saying that my mother had been locked up for indecent exposure and she needed someone to come pick her up and bail her out, this went on for a few minutes, but i knew exactly what was going on, my brother (who is a police officer) got one of the other officers to call me and say all this in a very official sounding voice. it great to see that even after 18 years one my siblings still put some thought into my april fools birthday pranks, when i was younger they use to be fantastic, but over the past few years they seemed to have stopped trying, so this is a challenge to anyone who knows someone with a birthday on the 1st of april (you all know me now) to put some effort and planing into a good joke on them! if its all done in good spirits than everyone can have a laugh for years to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit